Network AV Receiver
This 7.2-channel AVENTAGE network AV receiver features Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ for surround sound realism. With the latest in HDMI® technologies, experience movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range (HDR). The free MusicCast app makes it easy to access your music library and streaming music services. Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast wireless speakers or other MusicCast devices. Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and AirPlay® wireless connectivity, a phono input for vinyl playback and Zone B HDMI out provide added system versatility.
- The AVENTAGE Advantage: Designed to deliver the highest levels of audio performance through engineering
- Aluminum front panel with door and Anti-Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge
- 7.2-channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ (5.1.2-ch)
- 9 speaker terminals with Intelligent Amp Assign for Zone 2
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- 8-in, 2-out HDMI with 4K Ultra HD pass-through and upscaling
- Zone B HDMI out
- HDCP 2.2, high dynamic range (HDR) and BT.2020 compatibility
- Fully loaded with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay and Spotify Connect
- Stream Pandora®, Spotify, Napster®, SiriusXM Internet Radio and thousands of free internet radio stations
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Phono input to connect to your favorite turntable
- Room acoustics optimization using YPAO™ - R.S.C. with multipoint measurement
The AVENTAGE Advantage
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
Enjoy fine sound quality. The Total Purity Concept, which Yamaha has been cultivating for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity preamplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge
A firm foundation. The Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the center of the unit. It dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors and heat sinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
Discrete Amp Configuration
Low jitter, high quality. This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
Aluminum Front Panel
Shielded from noise. All of the AVENTAGE components feature the same sleek, clean design, with an elegant aluminum front panel and silky touch volume/selector knobs. The aluminum front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors and so on. This ensures optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.