230w x 9 Dynamic Power @ 8 ohms / Music Cast / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi / HDMI 8 In - 2 Out / 4k UHD Up Scaling
Experience best-in-class performance with the highest level of processing power offered for AVENTAGE network AV receivers. This 9.2-channel (11.2-channel processing) AV receiver features Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ for surround sound realism. With the latest in HDMI® technologies, experience movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range (HDR). The free MusicCast app makes it easy to access your music library and streaming music services. Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast wireless speakers or other MusicCast devices. Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and AirPlay® wireless connectivity, a phono input for vinyl playback and advanced HDMI zone switching provide added system versatility.
- The AVENTAGE Advantage: Designed to deliver the highest levels of audio performance through engineering
- Aluminum front panel with door, symmetrical amplifier layout, H-shaped cross frame, double-bottom chassis
- 9.2-channel with Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™ and CINEMA DSP HD3 (7.1.2-ch or 5.1.4-ch)
- 11.2-channel processing (up to 7.2.4-ch expandability with external 2-ch amplifier)
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- 8-in, 2-out HDMI with 4K Ultra HD pass-through and upscaling
- Advanced HDMI zone switching (Zone 2)
- HDCP 2.2, High dynamic range (HDR) and BT.2020 compatibility
- High-performance digital-to-analog conversion (ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC ES9016S and ESS Premier DAC ES9006A)
- Fully loaded with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay and Spotify Connect
- Stream Pandora®, Spotify, Napster®, SiriusXM Internet Radio and thousands of free internet radio stations
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Phono input to connect to your favorite turntable
- Room acoustics optimization using YPAO™- R.S.C. with 3D, 64-bit precision EQ calculation and angle measurement
The AVENTAGE Advantage
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
High Quality Parts for Optimum Performance
The whole is greater than the sum. Every single part in an AV receiver affects the sound quality. For AVENTAGE models, extra time is taken to find (or develop) the exact parts needed to achieve the highest performance possible. Sound technicians go through a testing process to, in effect, "tune" the receiver’s sound.
Enjoy fine sound quality. The Total Purity Concept, which Yamaha has been cultivating for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity pre-amplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
Symmetrical Power Amplifier
Designed to the details. The interior of the unit has been precisely planned, circuit-routed and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated. This naturally maximizes channel separation but also greatly improves signal to noise ratio and also helps to achieve a wide open sound stage for a superior receiver.
Reinforced for rigidity. The interior of the receiver is reinforced with cross members in an H shape to provide an extremely rigid and stable frame. This reduces chassis vibration to virtually zero even during high volume output (seemingly minor vibrations can affect the sound), maintaining the highest audio quality.
Aluminum Front Panel
Shielded from noise. All of the AVENTAGE components feature the same sleek, clean design, with an elegant aluminum front panel and silky touch volume/selector knobs. The aluminum front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors and so on. This ensures optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.