SYSTEMLINE E50 Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers
Installed Bluetooth music system with touch and gesture control with TV audio / auxiliary input
The first impression of an installed E50 is one of gloss-black elegance, but it does not stop there. This is because not only does E50 feature touch sensitive control but also contactless hand gesture operation. This is particularly useful in locations such as kitchens, where not having to touch a panel whilst kneading the pizza dough is of obvious practical benefit.
E50 is a pleasure to use, because it is so easy and has a number of important benefits over standalone Bluetooth speakers
- No clutter – E50 is built into the wall or kitchen cabinet
- Touch sensitive panel and contactless gesture control
- Built in Bluetooth audio receiver – which facilitates robust wireless music streaming from any suitably equipped smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Superb sound quality with superior stereo sound stage delivered from separate left and right installed ceiling speakers
- Direct line input: There is an easily accessible front panel mounted jack socket
- TV sound connection
- Elegant design with an attractive gloss black finish
- Wipe clean – not a dust and grime collector
Stream audio wirelessly from a wide variety of mobile devices including mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
Touch screen and contactless gesture control
Either option can be used to control E50 – see Controls
Superb sound quality
18 Watts RMS per channel amplification delivering a real stereo sound stage though two separate widely spaced 6.5” speakers (something simply not possible with one-box products)
Native Codec support
The standard Bluetooth protocol is called SBC (SubBand Coding), but many devices now support improved audio Codec’s such as aptX (Android). Superior stereo sound stage: Real Hi-Fi systems have separate left and right speakers to reproduce real stereo sound as does E50
TV Sound connection
This is facilitated via a socket mounted on the rear of the E50 panel.
Multiple E50 deployment
There maybe instances where more than one E50 is used within range of another. For this application, E50 supports up to 10 different Bluetooth address’s to facilitate the identification of one E50 from another.
A switch on the rear of the panel can be selected for ‘flat’ response or ‘EQ on’ to match supplied Q Acoustics speakers Single volume level LED default: To avoid high light intensity in low light environments such as bedrooms
Easy to install
E50 is supplied with easy to follow instructions and is suitable for skilled DIY or Electrician installation. Easy to use / No-clutter / Wipe clean
Auto switch-off after period of inactivity